EPA Registered Acid Sanitizer
- 5.3% peracetic acid sanitizer with a punch of nitric acid is registered by the EPA for use in the USA.
- Acid rinse and sanitizer in one convenient product.
- Rapidly sanitizes at a range of temperatures.
- Use at low concentrations for broad-spectrum kill of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
- This product may be used in the sanitization of ultra-filtration (UF) and reverse osmosis (RO) membranes and other similar type membranes and their associated piping systems.
- No-rinse, non-foaming formula ideal for circulation clean-in-place (CIP) systems.
- EPA Registration No. 91628-1